The Will of One The Will of One

Amazing

You single handedly introduced me to this badn that for that I can't thank you enough!

The art is grade A amazing.
The Music is some of the best I have heard in years.
And I hope to all things good you make more of these and they keep making music!

Outstanding!

KarmaKimmy7 responds:

Yes! I love getting new people into these guys. Thank you so much. ^.^

Abnormality Episode -1- Abnormality Episode -1-

I like it!

It is a very intriguing story and I enjoyed the hell out of it, can't wait for more!

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Greatest sticks ever!

That was brilliant!

I never thought I'd love a stick movie so much, but this was so freakin amazing I'd pay to see it again.

I'm not sure there could be a way to improve this ever!

Jack is a Super Hero Jack is a Super Hero

I'm a superfan

I loved it.

It was the perfect length to make it funny any long and I might have hada cesiur or however you spell the shaky killy thing.

Awesome, I hope you make another.

AdequateJ responds:

shaky killy thing... I love that

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Hellz amazing

The animation was beautiful it flowed like water
The voice work, was TomaMoto, you can't get better
and the story has me on the edge, I can't wait for more!

Get-lost responds:

Thanks

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

Amazingly Amazing

I'm lovin this series, its visually stunning and the story is amazing so far. I can't wait for more.

The voice work is some of the best I've ever heard, and I can't wait for the next 2.

The mood is set perfectly and this is possibly the best stick figure flash I have ever seen!

Trash and Clash ep 1 Trash and Clash ep 1

Style

I'm gonna say that was awesome and it was!

I look forward to the next one, and on Deviant art you said voice actors.

So are you looking for them and if so how might I be able to try out?

Comick responds:

Thanks for watching ! :) Voices are filled for thier next one though.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

I really have a few things to say

And somewhere a Naruto fan realized what he's been watching and kills himself. I'm gonna say it hurt me to watch that but I couldn't stop laughing. So I'm not sure if I should want to wait and see a new one or not. Thank you Egoraptor and you to other guy who does awesome voices.

The Protomen - Unrest The Protomen - Unrest

Protoyes

I can dig it. The song is awesome, the band seems to step on the lyrics though. But other than that good job, I throughly enjoyed this video and song. So good job but the band needs to lower itself just a bit.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Good song and animation

I've seen a few animations of this song but this is my favorite, You actually show him murdering and most would have a problem with that but if thats what they meant then the better it is to see. I have adifferent view of it but I enjoy yours more, so cudos.